Thank you for your interest in the upcoming 2023 Illinois State Fair! Please review the provided material below to ensure a successful Fair experience. Information is constantly being updated or added so that our vendors and exhibitors have the most accurate information available.
Illinois State Fair Information and Forms
- Concessionaire Newsletter
- Fair Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General Housekeeping Information - IMPORTANT - Please Read
- Insurance Requirements
- Illinois Employment Laws: Child Labor, Minimum Wage & Overtime Laws
- Requirements for all exhibitors & vendors to be open on August 10, 2023 at normal time
- Special $3 Food Tickets for Foster & Adoptive Families at the Illinois State Fair from the Illinois Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS) (2022)
- Vendor/Exhibitor Information Booklet
- Vendor Incentive Program
Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM)
Public Health Guidelines
Supply Lot Information
Please continue to check back for additional and/or updated information. If you have any further questions, please call the Space Rental Office at (217) 785-1980.